If you’re searching for methods to save money, cancelling any unused or undesired subscriptions is a smart place to start.
We’ve put up this guide on cancelling BT to assist you.
How to Cancel BT sport in a Simple Way
- Call 0800 783 1401 to cancel one or more services. Call 0800 389 8414 to cancel your BT Mobile service.
- Make a note of your account number.
- Explain why you want to cancel BT and why you’re leaving.
- Any BT equipment should be returned.
You must provide BT a minimum of 30 days notice to cancel your BT goods (phone, broadband, TV, Calling Features).
To turn off BT Sport, follow these steps:
- Visit www.bt.com/sportsupport for more information.
- Go to ‘My BT’ and sign in.
- Your BT Sport Monthly Pass may be found here.
- Choose ‘Cancel Subscription’ from the drop-down menu.
- To confirm, complete the steps below.
That’s all there is to it! If you want to learn more about how to save money and cut your home expenditures, wait for next blog.