Users will learn how to import EML files into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and other versions in this article. With the help of a free manual technique or third-party EML converter software, you may effortlessly move EML to Outlook. Both solutions are detailed in the section below.
Is it Possible to Import EML Files into Microsoft Outlook?
The *.eml file format is supported by both Outlook Express and Thunderbird. Outlook, on the other hand, does not. Is there a method to store emails in Outlook as an EML file?
Yes, by using skilled EML to PST converter software, any user can instantly import EML files into an Outlook email client.
Manually Import EML into Outlook for Free
When it comes to manually opening EML files, there are a number of free options available. However, free solutions are not recommended when dealing with several EML files.
Use the Open With Option option.
You can use this method to open a single EML file at a time. If you have numerous EML files, do not repeat these steps.
- Locate the EML files, select one, and right-click the mouse.
- Select Outlook from the Open With drop-down menu (to use this option, Outlook must be installed on the same system).
- It will instantly load Outlook and allow you to examine your email and all of its properties.
Use the Drag-and-Drop Method
To simply import several EML files into an Outlook account, follow the procedures listed below.
- To begin, open Microsoft Outlook and make a new folder.
- Open a folder with EML files in half-screen mode and Outlook in half-screen mode.
- Drag and drop the selected EML files into the newly created Outlook folder.
Import EML Files into Outlook with Ease Using a Professional Tool
EML to PST Converter program. In terms of speed and precision, it shows to be extremely advantageous to consumers. Multiple EML files can be batch exported to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and other versions in bulk.
Import EML to Outlook with a Free Tool:
The software’s operation is very basic and straightforward; simply follow these simple steps:
- Run the utility to import EML files into Outlook and then open the folder containing the EML files.
- Select Outlook from the drop-down menu, configure the conversion options, and then click the Convert button.
- Access the resulting Outlook files and import them into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other versions.
Step-by-Step Instructions for Importing Outlook Data Files into Outlook:
- To import PST files into Outlook, open Outlook on your Windows PC. At the Menu bar, select the File option.
- Choose Import from another software or file from the Import/Export Wizard and then click Next.
- Then click the Next button after selecting Outlook Data File.
- Select the option Replace duplicate with items imported after finding the Outlook data file.
- Select the folders from which you want to import data and then click Finish.
Features and Benefits of Importing EML Files into Outlook
A big number of people are looking for a technique to convert EML files to Outlook email clients. In the same situation, the software provides a direct option to batch import EML files into Outlook. The software provides a number of benefits to users, some of which are described below:
Selectively Import EML Files to Outlook: The software allows users to preview mailbox folders in order to convert EML Folders to Outlook in a selective manner.
Create a UNICODE Outlook data file with the most recent support: The software merges EML files into a single UNICODE Outlook data file. This UNICODE file is compatible with the most recent versions of Microsoft Outlook, including Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, and Outlook 2002.
Maintaining EML Properties and Metadata: The software keeps track of all EML properties and metadata. It handles email headers as well as other metadata attributes such as To, Cc, Bcc, Subject, Date, and so on.
In this tutorial, we’ll learn how to import EML files into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and other versions. A big number of businesses and IT administrators are looking for a simple way to import EML files from Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Kerio Mail, and other email clients into Outlook.