According to IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Custom Shoes Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2022-2027.’ the global custom shoes market reached a value of US$ 666.7 Million in 2021. Custom shoes are made from jute, cloth, leather, and rubber and can be customized with different illustrations to provide the customer with multiple options. They are worn as a fashion accessory to support the foot by aligning ankles, knees, and hips. They provide enhanced protection and comfort while walking, running, trekking, and performing sports and aerobic activities.
We are regularly tracking the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, along with the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be integrated into the report
Request for a PDF sample of this report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/custom-shoes-market/requestsample
The growing awareness among individuals about fitness and sport-related activities represents one of the major factors driving the market. In addition, there is a rise in the trend of matching footwear with clothing. This, in confluence with the widespread availability of custom shoes through online and offline stores, is bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, leading market players are considerably investing in three-dimensional (3D) printing technology to introduce innovative customized shoes. This, along with the escalating demand for premium, exclusive and designer footwear collections, is projected to strengthen the growth of the market. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 859.7 Million by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 4.10% during 2022-2027.
- AliveShoes Inc
- Crockett & Jones
- Edward Green Shoes
- Heel & Buckle Luxury Private Limited
- Italian Shoe Factory
- Nike Inc.
- Puma SE (Groupe Artemis)
- Rancourt & Company Shoecrafters Inc.
- Right Way Custom Molded Shoes Inc.
- Tiesta Women Accessories Private Limited
- Undandy and Vans Inc
- VF Corporation
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakup by Type:
- Running Shoes
- Sports Shoes
- Aerobic Shoes
- Walking Shoes
- Trekking Shoes
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Online Stores
- Offline Stores
Breakup by Region:
- North America (United States, Canada)
- Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Others)
- Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, Others)
Explore full report with TOC & List of Figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/custom-shoes-market
We are updating our reports, If you want latest primary and secondary data (2022-2027) with Cost Module, Business Strategy, Distribution Channel, etc. Click request free sample report, published report will be delivered to you in PDF format via email within 24 to 48 hours.
Key highlights of the report:
- Market Performance (2016-2021)
- Market Outlook (2022-2027)
- Market Trends
- Market Drivers and Success Factors
- The Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Market
- Value Chain Analysis
- Structure of the Global Market
- Comprehensive mapping of the competitive landscape
If you need specific information that is not currently within the scope of the report, we will provide it to you as a part of the customization.
IMARC Group is a leading market research company that offers management strategy and market research worldwide. We partner with clients in all sectors and regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major market, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial, and high technology organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and novel processing methods are at the top of the company’s expertise.
- IMARC Group
- 30 N Gould St Ste R
- Sheridan, WY 82801 USA – Wyoming
- Email: Sales@imarcgroup.com
- Tel No:(D) +91 120 433 0800
- Americas: – +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe: – +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800